From ajay khandelwal <khandelwal_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject csv bulk load with auto increment
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:44:33 GMT

Hello Group,

Is there a utility in phoenix which allows to bulk load csv data along with option to auto
increment a particular column.

The use case I have is that .. there is a csv file with bunch of columns but none of them
is unique in nature. Hence I need a unique column to create PK.   Phoenix sequence helps in
creating a sequence number . But how can that be plugged into import process using psql.
I was looking for a control file ( oracle loader type ) .. where mapping between file columns
and table columns can be specified with option to supply constant or auto increment value
.. or a sequence .

-Ajay