From Amit Shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: HBase Phoenix Integration
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 08:52:37 GMT
Hi All,

I got some success in deploying phoenix 4.6-HBase-1.0 on CDH 5.5.2. I
resolved the compilation errors by commenting out the usage of
BinaryCompatibleIndexKeyValueDecoder and
BinaryCompatibleCompressedIndexKeyValueDecoder classes since they only get
used in secondary indexing. This is a temporary fix but yes it works !

Hope that helps.
Waiting to see the phoenix-cloudera fix for the latest phoenix version 4.7
especially since 4.7 has some new features.

Thanks,
Amit.