From Amit Shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix Upsert Query Failure - Could Not Get Page
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:15:14 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to execute a upsert query that select data from a 10 mil
records table. The query fails on the sqlline client at times with Caused
by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get page at index: 16.
The detailed exception is pasted here - http://pastebin.com/1wTCHyJM.

I tried increasing the phoenix.groupby.maxCacheSize property to 300 MB by
adding it to the  HBase Service Advanced Configuration Snippet (Safety
Valve) for hbase-site.xml and HBase Client Advanced Configuration Snippet
(Safety Valve) for hbase-site.xml on the cloudera manager UI.

I couldn't find any server logs in context of this error. What could be the
root cause and the possible fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Amit.