From Amit Shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:39:56 GMT
Hi Sun,

Yes, that sounds weird. I'm not sure if it would help but I am using CDH
5.5.2. I do copy phoenix-server, client and the core jar on all the hbase
region and master servers. After the jar copy, restart hbase master,
region-server and zookeeper.

Regards,
Amit.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Fulin Sun <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi, Amit
> The command line is ./sqlline.py <zkServer>:2181 . I had no idea why all
> regionservers would be killed
> when I issue the command initially. Is this because createing SYSTEM
> tables would cause regionserver down?
> But I did not find any error message from the regionserver log. That is
> supre weird.
>
> ------------------------------
> ------------------------------
>

> *From:* Amit Shah <amits.84@gmail.com>
> *Date:* 2016-03-01 19:02
> *To:* user <user@phoenix.apache.org>
> *Subject:* Re: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
> Hi Sun,
>
> In my deployment I have only one zookeeper node. I do not have cluster.
> What was your command line string to connect? Did you specify the port
> number?
> I specify this ./sqlline.py <zookeeper-server-name>:2181
>
> Regards,
> Amit.
>
> On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Fulin Sun <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Amit
>> I had successfully built the git repo according to your file change. But
>> when I try to use sqlline to connect to Phoenix,
>> I ran into the following error:
>>
>> while dev-1,dev-2,dev-3 are my zookeeper hosts. I can still see the
>> regionservers being killed abnormally.
>>
>> Had you met this issue when you use in your scenerio ? If so, please
>> suggest how to resolve this.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>  Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:dev-1,dev-2,dev-3
>>
>> 16/03/01 18:04:17 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library
for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
>> Error: Failed after attempts=36, exceptions:
>>
>> Tue Mar 01 18:05:30 CST 2016, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: callTimeout=60000,
callDuration=69350: row 'SYSTEM.SEQUENCE,,00000000000000' on table 'hbase:meta' at region=hbase:meta,,1.1588230740,
hostname=dev-2,60020,1456826584858, seqNum=0 (state=08000,code=101)