From Amit Shah <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:32:30 GMT
Hi Sun,

In my deployment I have only one zookeeper node. I do not have cluster.
What was your command line string to connect? Did you specify the port
number?
I specify this ./sqlline.py <zookeeper-server-name>:2181

Regards,
Amit.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Fulin Sun <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi, Amit
> I had successfully built the git repo according to your file change. But
> when I try to use sqlline to connect to Phoenix,
> I ran into the following error:
>
> while dev-1,dev-2,dev-3 are my zookeeper hosts. I can still see the
> regionservers being killed abnormally.
>
> Had you met this issue when you use in your scenerio ? If so, please
> suggest how to resolve this.
>
> Thanks.
>
>  Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:dev-1,dev-2,dev-3
>
> 16/03/01 18:04:17 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for
your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
> Error: Failed after attempts=36, exceptions:
>
> Tue Mar 01 18:05:30 CST 2016, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: callTimeout=60000,
callDuration=69350: row 'SYSTEM.SEQUENCE,,00000000000000' on table 'hbase:meta' at region=hbase:meta,,1.1588230740,
hostname=dev-2,60020,1456826584858, seqNum=0 (state=08000,code=101)