From Eli Levine <elilev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix multi tenant
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:50:34 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

Phoenix provides a way for multiple tenants to share a single table by
automatically sharding the tablespace by tenant id. This is done via
tenant-specific views. You should create a multi-tenant table over a
regular connection (no TenantId). When you open a tenant-specific
connection (by setting the TenantId property) you can create views for that
tenant over existing multi-tenant tables.

More info here: http://phoenix.apache.org/multi-tenancy.html

Cheers,

Eli