From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos ticket renewal
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:34:14 GMT
Hi,

At my previous job, we had web-services fetching data from a secure hbase
cluster. We never needed to renew the lease by restarting webserver. Our
app used to renew the ticket. I think, Phoenix/HBase already handles
renewing ticket. Maybe you need to look into your kerberos environment
settings.  How are you authenticating with Phoenix/HBase?
Sorry, I dont remember the exact kerberos setting that we had.

HTH,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,