From Mujtaba Chohan <mujt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tephra not starting correctly.
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:47:59 GMT
Few pointers:

- phoenix-core-*.jar is a subset of phoenix-*-server.jar so just
phoenix-*-server.jar in hbase/lib is enough for region servers and master.
- phoenix-server-*-runnable.jar and phoenix-*-server.jar should be enough
for query server. Client jar would only duplicate HBase classes in
hbase/lib.
- Check for exception starting tephra in /tmp/tephra-*/tephra-service-*.log
(assuming this is the log location configured in your tephra-env.sh)

- mujtaba