From Mujtaba Chohan <mujt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tephra not starting correctly.
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 00:35:00 GMT
You definitely need <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name> set to be able to
connect. I think what's happening is since you have phoenix client jar on
classpath (which is not needed as hbase/lib/* + phoenix-server.jar on
classpath should contain all the necessary libraries) contains guava v13
classes bundled however Tephra works with guava v12 which is already in
HBase/lib directory.

To solve see, either remove phoenix-client.jar from classpath and see if it
complains about any missing library that you can add ....or.... remove
guava classes which are bundled in Phoenix-client.jar and then start Tephra.