From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: How do I query the phoenix query server?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:39:27 GMT
As I recall, I did try setting auto commit to True, but it did not help.
With/without auto commit, my writes would work soon after I started
SQuirreL Client, but always stopped working after some time passed until I
restarted the client.

I discovered I needed the extra jar when I had a complex query using nested
AND and OR operators.  But I don't remember the exact expression.