From Gaurav Agarwal <gaurav130...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix multi tenant
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 11:17:07 GMT
Hi
Thanks for the reply . I tried to find that how this phoenix multi tenancy
works internally in the core phoenix.

As i debug it gives me two info
1. FIRSTKEYONFILTER

2 STARTROW:TENANT1
STOPROW;TENANT1\\x01

Do these thing have any impact on phoenix multi tenancy. Actually I am
interested how without giving tenant id in where clause of a select query
it is taking the connection tenantid and append it .