From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tephra not starting correctly.
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 00:07:12 GMT
I removed the following from hbase-site.xml and tephra started correctly:

   <property>
     <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
     <value>f826338-zookeeper.f826338</value>
   </property>

However, it now keeps trying to connect to zookeeper on localhost, which
wouldn't work, because my zookeeper is on another host:

2016-03-31 00:06:21,972 WARN  [main-SendThread(localhost:2181)]
zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
         at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:361)
         at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1081)

Any ideas how this can be fixed?