From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I query the phoenix query server?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 00:57:21 GMT
I am interested in building a Go client to query the phoenix query
server using protocol buffers.

The query server is running on http://localhost:8765, so I tried POSTing
to localhost:8765  with the marshalled protocol buffer as the body.

Unfortunately, the server responds with:
                 <head>
content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"/>
                 <title>Error 500 </title>
                 </head>
                 <h2>HTTP ERROR: 500</h2>

"123456" is my connection-id.

There doesn't seem to be any documentation on how to query the query
server (i.e, which endpoints and how the marshalled protocol buffer
should be sent). If someone could point me in the right direction, that
would be awesome!