From "Fulin Sun" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 06:56:46 GMT

From: James Taylor
Date: 2016-03-01 14:23
To: user
CC: Murugesan, Rani
Subject: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
Hi Amit,

For Phoenix 4.6 on CDH, try using this git repo instead, courtesy of Andrew Purtell: https://github.com/chiastic-security/phoenix-for-cloudera/tree/4.6-HBase-1.0-cdh5.5

Thanks,
James

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Amit Shah <amits.84@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I get lot of compilation errors when I compile the source code for 4.6-HBase-1.0 branch or
v4.7.0-HBase-1.0-rc3 tag. Note that the source compilation succeeds when the changes to include
cloudera dependent versions are not included. The only difference between the code changes
suggested on the stackoverflow post and mine is the cloudera cdh version. I am using cdh 5.5.2.
I didn't quite follow the reason behind the code changes needed in phoenix when deployed on
CDH.

Thanks,
Amit.