From Dor Ben Dov <dor.ben-...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 06:48:03 GMT
Thanks Michael for the details.
Dor

From: Michael McAllister [mailto:mmcallister@homeaway.com]
Sent: יום ד 02 מרץ 2016 01:58
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: RE: Re: HBase Phoenix Integration

Technically, it depends on which version of HDP you are on. Here are the versions:-

HDP 2.1 = Apache Phoenix 4.0
HDP 2.2 = Apache Phoenix 4.2
HDP 2.3 = Apache Phoenix 4.4
HDP 2.4 = Apache Phoenix 4.4

(From this page -> http://hortonworks.com/hdp/whats-new/)

Michael McAllister
Staff Data Warehouse Engineer | Decision Systems
mmcallister@HomeAway.com<mailto:mmcallister@HomeAway.com> | C: 512.423.7447 | skype:
michael.mcallister.ha<mailto:zimmkate@hotmail.com> | webex: https://h.a/mikewebex
This electronic communication (including any attachment) is confidential.  If you are not
an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication
and any attachment.