Go to hbase shell

Steps to take snapshot
1. Disable table
2 snapshot table
3 enable table
4 restore ssnapshot with different table name that is not created for present in hbase.

Or Copy that snapshot to another cluster and restore snapshot.

On Feb 13, 2016 11:24 PM, "Sandeep Nemuri" <nhsandeep6@gmail.com> wrote:
We have tried taking/restoring snapshots of Phoenix tables.

How does it work ?
As Gaurav mentioned , We should take snapshot or restore snapshot from hbase of the phoenix tables.

Thanks
Sandeep