From Sumanta Gh <sumanta...@tcs.com>
Subject Dynamic column using Pig STORE function
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:21:37 GMT
Hi,
I was going through the Phoenix Pig integration [1].
I need to store value in a dynamic column using org.apache.phoenix.pig.PhoenixHBaseStorage.
Is dynamic column allowed in STORE function? Please send me some example.

[1] - https://phoenix.apache.org/pig_integration.html

Regards
Sumanta Ghosh
and any attachments. Thank you