From Subramanyam Satyanarayana <ssatyanaray...@metabiota.com>
Subject Pagination with Phoenix
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:47:48 GMT
We have micro services built within Play  that generate Phoenix queries to serve RESTful requests.
We are trying to figure a good way to implement pagination in the services.

We were curious to know if there is any prescribed way of implementing either Row Keys ( to
determine start & stop conditions for scan)  and/or indexes to help support this. Happy
to share more details.
-
Regards,
Subbu
Manager, Platform Services
Metabiota, Inc. (www.metabiota.com<http://www.metabiota.com/>)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by Metabiota for the use of the named individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.
It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than
the named addressee except as otherwise expressly permitted in this email transmission. If
you have received this email in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding it,
and notify the sender of the error by email reply.