phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error : starting spark-shell with phoenix client jar
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:43:18 GMT
Hi Divya,

It is fixed in 4.7 , please find a jira for the same.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2608

Regards,
Ankit Singhal

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Divya Gehlot <divya.htconex@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I am getting following error while starting spark shell with phoenix
> clients
> spark-shell  --jars
> /usr/hdp/current/phoenix-client/phoenix-4.4.0.2.3.4.0-3485-client.jar
> --driver-class-path
> /usr/hdp/current/phoenix-client/phoenix-4.4.0.2.3.4.0-3485-client.jar
> --master yarn-client
>
> StackTrace :
>
>>  INFO TimelineClientImpl: Timeline service address:
>> http://ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx.ap-southeast-1.compute.internal:8188/ws/v1/timeline/
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.setSerializationInclusion(Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/annotate/JsonSerialize$Inclusion;)Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/ObjectMapper;
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.YarnJacksonJaxbJsonProvider.configObjectMapper(YarnJacksonJaxbJsonProvider.java:59)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.timeline.TimelineUtils.<clinit>(TimelineUtils.java:50)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.YarnClientImpl.serviceInit(YarnClientImpl.java:172)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.Client.submitApplication(Client.scala:108)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.scheduler.cluster.YarnClientSchedulerBackend.start(YarnClientSchedulerBackend.scala:57)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.scheduler.TaskSchedulerImpl.start(TaskSchedulerImpl.scala:144)
>>         at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.<init>(SparkContext.scala:523)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.createSparkContext(SparkILoop.scala:1017)
>>         at $iwC$$iwC.<init>(<console>:9)
>>         at $iwC.<init>(<console>:18)
>>         at <init>(<console>:20)
>>         at .<init>(<console>:24)
>>         at .<clinit>(<console>)
>>         at .<init>(<console>:7)
>>         at .<clinit>(<console>)
>>         at $print(<console>)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain$ReadEvalPrint.call(SparkIMain.scala:1065)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain$Request.loadAndRun(SparkIMain.scala:1340)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.loadAndRunReq$1(SparkIMain.scala:840)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.interpret(SparkIMain.scala:871)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.interpret(SparkIMain.scala:819)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.reallyInterpret$1(SparkILoop.scala:857)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.interpretStartingWith(SparkILoop.scala:902)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.command(SparkILoop.scala:814)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$$anonfun$initializeSpark$1.apply(SparkILoopInit.scala:125)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$$anonfun$initializeSpark$1.apply(SparkILoopInit.scala:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.beQuietDuring(SparkIMain.scala:324)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.initializeSpark(SparkILoopInit.scala:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.initializeSpark(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1$$anonfun$apply$mcZ$sp$5.apply$mcV$sp(SparkILoop.scala:974)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.runThunks(SparkILoopInit.scala:159)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.runThunks(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.postInitialization(SparkILoopInit.scala:108)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.postInitialization(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply$mcZ$sp(SparkILoop.scala:991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at
>> scala.tools.nsc.util.ScalaClassLoader$.savingContextLoader(ScalaClassLoader.scala:135)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.org
>> $apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.process(SparkILoop.scala:1059)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.Main$.main(Main.scala:31)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.Main.main(Main.scala)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:685)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:180)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:205)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:120)
>>         at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.ui.SQLListener.<init>(SQLListener.scala:34)
>>         at org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.<init>(SQLContext.scala:77)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveContext.<init>(HiveContext.scala:74)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.createSQLContext(SparkILoop.scala:1028)
>>         at $iwC$$iwC.<init>(<console>:9)
>>         at $iwC.<init>(<console>:18)
>>         at <init>(<console>:20)
>>         at .<init>(<console>:24)
>>         at .<clinit>(<console>)
>>         at .<init>(<console>:7)
>>         at .<clinit>(<console>)
>>         at $print(<console>)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain$ReadEvalPrint.call(SparkIMain.scala:1065)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain$Request.loadAndRun(SparkIMain.scala:1340)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.loadAndRunReq$1(SparkIMain.scala:840)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.interpret(SparkIMain.scala:871)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.interpret(SparkIMain.scala:819)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.reallyInterpret$1(SparkILoop.scala:857)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.interpretStartingWith(SparkILoop.scala:902)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.command(SparkILoop.scala:814)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$$anonfun$initializeSpark$1.apply(SparkILoopInit.scala:132)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$$anonfun$initializeSpark$1.apply(SparkILoopInit.scala:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkIMain.beQuietDuring(SparkIMain.scala:324)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.initializeSpark(SparkILoopInit.scala:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.initializeSpark(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1$$anonfun$apply$mcZ$sp$5.apply$mcV$sp(SparkILoop.scala:974)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.runThunks(SparkILoopInit.scala:159)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.runThunks(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoopInit$class.postInitialization(SparkILoopInit.scala:108)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.postInitialization(SparkILoop.scala:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply$mcZ$sp(SparkILoop.scala:991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process$1.apply(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at
>> scala.tools.nsc.util.ScalaClassLoader$.savingContextLoader(ScalaClassLoader.scala:135)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.org
>> $apache$spark$repl$SparkILoop$$process(SparkILoop.scala:945)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.SparkILoop.process(SparkILoop.scala:1059)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.Main$.main(Main.scala:31)
>>         at org.apache.spark.repl.Main.main(Main.scala)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:685)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:180)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:205)
>>         at
>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:120)
>>         at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
>> <console>:10: error: not found: value sqlContext
>>        import sqlContext.implicits._
>>               ^
>> <console>:10: error: not found: value sqlContext
>>        import sqlContext.sql
>
>
>
> Googled and found there is Jackson dependency is not available for Hadoop
> 2.x version(SPARK-5108
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-5108?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>
> )
> Is the above errors related to above mentioned issue .
>
> Thanks
> Divya
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message