From Daniel Pak <daniel.pak.dev...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix connection to hbase
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 07:18:23 GMT
Looking for some recommendation around managing connections.

We have a REST service using Phoenix + Hbase and are looking to support
a high volume of request and it's my understanding from previous posting
the phoenix jdbc connections all share the same underlying HBase connection
regardless the number of connection in the pool.

At the network I see a single connection from each application server to
each region server regardless of number of connection in the pool.

How can I increase the number of connection to each region server to
increase throughput?

Thanks,
Daniel