From Lukáš Lalinský <lalin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Query Server Avatica Upsert
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:41:44 GMT
This depends on the exact version of Avatica you are using, because it's
different in all released versions.

In this comment you can see an example of running UPSERT with 1.4 with the
JSON serializer (I think Phoenix 4.7 includes that version):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1050?focusedCommentId=15093324&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15093324

You can also try my Python module for talking to the server. With verbose
logging, it will print the exact JSON documents it's sending.

https://code.oxygene.sk/lukas/python-phoenixdb

Lukas