From pierre lacave <pie...@lacave.me>
Subject Re: Spark Phoenix Plugin
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:36:06 GMT
I don't know when the full release will be, RC1 just got pulled out, and
expecting RC2 soon

you can find them here

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/

there is a new phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-1.1-client-spark.jar that is all you
need to have in spark classpath

*Pierre Lacave*
171 Skellig House, Custom House, Lower Mayor street, Dublin 1, Ireland
Phone :       +353879128708