From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: Phoenix Query Server Avatica Upsert
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 17:23:40 GMT
Oh, I didn't know there was a 4.7.  Following the links on
https://phoenix.apache.org/download.html only takes me to locations that
have 4.6 available to download, which is the version I am using.

Looking at my 4.6 pom.xml it appears to be build
with <calcite.version>1.3.0-incubating</calcite.version> , which
incidentally may answer my other related/similar question in my other
email:  How to send the query on the body.  I now see form your source code
that this is only supported for "if self.version >= AVATICA_1_4_0:"

So I will hunt for Phoenix 4.7 to see if it can solved both my issues.
Thank you, Lukas.

By the way, in case this helps anyone else, I found these two links:

   - http://hortonworks.com/search-results/?search=phoenix+query+server
   -
   https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/1985/phoenix-query-server-upsert-fail.html

Thanks,