From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: select all dynamic columns by primary key if columns names are unknown
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:34:13 GMT
I would like to know as well.  Today when I upsert and create dynamic
columns, I have to also create a second table to keep track of the dynamic
field names and data types that were upserted so that the person writing
queries for the first table can know what's fields are available.

Also would like to know if there is a way to do bulk upserting with dynamic
fields.