From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: Thin Client Commits?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 19:40:36 GMT
I spoke too soon.  This is odd.  I'm using SQuirreL Client with the thin
4.6 thin client driver, and sometimes the updates/deletes take effect, and
sometimes they don't.  Seems like when I make a new connection the commits
work, but when I go back to that same tab later, they don't.  I could
really use a clue, here, if anyone knows what is going on.

Thanks again,
    Steve