From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple versions for single row key
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:42:47 GMT
Hi Kannan,

Yes, you can keep 3 versions of a cell in Phoenix (just add VERSIONS=3 to
your DDL statement), however you'll only see one version when you query (by
default, the latest - see [1] for how to see an earlier
version). PHOENIX-590 (not implemented) is about seeing all versions..

HTH,
James

[1]
https://phoenix.apache.org/faq.html#Can_phoenix_work_on_tables_with_arbitrary_timestamp_as_flexible_as_HBase_API