From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thin Client Commits?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:22:34 GMT
I only wired up commit/rollback in Calcite/Avatica in Calcite-1.6.0 [1],
so I Phoenix-4.6 isn't going to have that in the binaries that you can
download (Phoenix-4.6 is using 1.3.0-incubating). This should be
included in the upcoming Phoenix-4.7.0.

Sadly, I'm not sure why autoCommit=true wouldn't be working. I don't
have any experience with the SQuirreL.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-767