Hi,

I am using Phoenix parcel for cloudera (latest parcel for CDH 5.4) and I have a table with data in varchar_array column.

When I call to_date(aaa[1]) or to_number to_date(aaa[1])    [aaa is the column defined as varchar array I am get the following error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.phoenix.expression.function.ToDateFunction.<init>(java.util.List)

it works fine if the function is called on a column that is not defined as array

regards,

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.