From Aaron Bossert <maboss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix and Tableau
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 17:36:01 GMT
Sorry for butting in, but do you mean that tableau supports JDBC drivers?  I have wanted to
connect Phoenix to tableau for some time now as well, but have not seen any documentation
from tableau to suggest that they now support JDBC drivers.  Just references to using a JDBC-ODBC
bridge driver, which all discussions I have seen related to that have had very negative outcomes.

--
Aaron