From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: array of BIGINT index
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 23:34:54 GMT
There is some limited indexing you can do on an array by creating a
functional index for a particular array element. For example:
    CREATE TABLE T (K VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, A BIGINT ARRAY);
    CREATE INDEX IDX ON T (A[3]);

In this case, the following query would use the index:
    SELECT K FROM T WHERE A[3] = 5;

Does this help for your usage?

Thanks,
James