From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhoenixBulkLoader command as generic user.
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 06:29:47 GMT
Hi Parth,

Setting the "fs.permissions.umask-mode" config setting to "000" should
do the job. You can do this in your hadoop config on the machine where
you're submitting the job, or just supply it as the leading
command-line parameter as follows:

    hadoop jar phoenix-client.jar
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool
-Dfs.permissions.umask-mode=000 <other command line args>

- Gabriel