From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject array not supported in T0_Date/To_number function
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:09:12 GMT
Hi,

I am using Phoenix parcel for cloudera (latest parcel for CDH 5.4) and I have a table with
data in varchar_array column.

When I call to_date(aaa[1]) or to_number to_date(aaa[1])    [aaa is the column defined as
varchar array I am get the following error
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.phoenix.expression.function.ToDateFunction.<init>(java.util.List)

it works fine if the function is called on a column that is not defined as array

regards,

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.