From William <yhxx...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Phoenix 4.2.2log files
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:42:40 GMT
Hi Gaurav,
I encountered the same problem at first. Please check your log4j.properties or any other config
files you are using for log4j, and see if you have the right config for 'rootlogger'.
The original log4j.properties in phoenix's bin directory will not write logs to ${psql.log.file}
because ${psql.root.logger} doesn't contain 'DRFA'.
This is the log at phoenix client side.