From John Lilley <john.lil...@redpoint.net>
Subject Questions: history of deleted records, controlling timestamps
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:50:57 GMT
Greetings,

I've been reading about Phoenix with an eye toward implementing a "versioned database" on
Hadoop.  It looks pretty slick, especially the ability to query at past timestamp.  But I
can't figure out what happens with deleted records.  Are all versions deleted, or can I still

Also I would like to be able to make a set of changes "at the same timestamp" to a get a changeset-like
ability similar to a VCS.  It looks like the APIs allow for setting of the effective timestamp
for all change operations; is that true?

Thanks
John Lilley