From 김영우 (YoungWoo Kim) <yw...@apache.org>
Subject Phoenix(+Query Server) with Namenode HA
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:15:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm configuring HBase and Phoenix on HDFS HA. Should I have any specific
configurations or env variables on Phoenix for Namenode HA? My development
cluster works fine without Namenode HA but new cluster with NN HA, I can't
connect Phoenix using sqlline or sqlline-thin. It looks like HBase and
Phoenix does not recognize my NN namespace, that is to say, HBase and
Phoenix try to connect NN namespace as a hostname.

Hadoop 2.7.1, HBase 1.1.2, Phoenix 4.6.0
and I configured the 'HBASE_CONF_DIR' env variable.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Youngwoo