From Chunhui Liu <leeyc...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any way to use 'ROW_TIMESTAMP' on a exist phoenix table?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 03:04:37 GMT
We have a Phoenix table, all data was created by Phoenix SQL.
Normally, we use Phoenix SQL directly. But sometimes, we also need to
export data incrementally by data's created time.

Currently, we use HBase API directly by timestamps.
The new feature 'row_timestamp' seems to be more suitable for our new
demands. So we want to use Phoenix SQL directly, instead of HBase API.
But it seems that 'row_timestamp' doesn't works well with 'alert'. Is
there any way to solve this coordinate problem?