From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Confusion Installing Phoenix Spark Plugin / Various Errors
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 12:57:00 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the information. If you're able, could you also try the
'SPARK_CLASSPATH' environment variable instead of the spark-defaults.conf
setting, and let us know if that works? Also the exact Spark package you're
using would be helpful as well (from source, prebuilt for 2.6+, 2.4+, CDH,
etc.)

Thanks,

Josh