From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark plugin with java
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 03:05:27 GMT
Hi Krishna,

I've not tried it in Java at all, but I as of Spark 1.4+ the DataFrame API
should be unified between Scala and Java, so the following may work for you:

DataFrame df = sqlContext.read()
    .format("org.apache.phoenix.spark")
    .option("table", "TABLE1")
    .option("zkUrl", "<phoenix-server:2181>")
    .load();

Note that 'zkUrl' must be set to your Phoenix URL, and passing a 'conf'
parameter isn't supported. Please let us know back here if this works out
for you, I'd love to update the documentation and unit tests if it works.

Josh