From Samarth Jain <sama...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get a count of open connections?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 20:38:53 GMT
Hi Zack,

One simple way to expose the number of open phoenix connections would be
via global client metrics that Phoenix exposes at the client JVM level. I
have filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2485.

The client side metrics capability of Phoenix needs to be documented. I
have filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2486 to add the
docs on the phoenix site.

- Samarth