From ashish tapdiya <ashishtapd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding execution semantics...
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 05:33:59 GMT
Hello James,

Thanks for the response. I will look into adding relevant TPC-H indexes.

We are doing a performance study comparing Impala, Phoenix using TPC-H
queries. For scale factor 1, I am not able to get numbers exhibiting trend
similar to performance graph on our website comparing Impala and Phoenix
.

I have few questions regarding the performance graph comparing Phoenix and
Impala for aggregation query (select count(1))

Q1: Was the Impala data stored in parquet/text format?

Q2: What and how performance parameters (hadoop, hbase) were tuned for
phoenix.

Q3. Can I get the same population script so that I can report numbers from
the local cluster.

Thanks,
Ashish