From Akhilesh Pathodia <pathodia.akhil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark on hbase using Phoenix in secure cluster
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 20:04:41 GMT
I had got the kerberos tgt as I had run kinit command with right keytab
file and principal before starting thr spark job. Moreover, I am able to
get the hbase connection when running Spark on hbase (without Phoenix) in
yarn-client mode, but unable to connect to hbase when using phoenix.

Thanks,
Akhilesh