From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mapping Hive Table To Phoenix Table
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:00:47 GMT
There's some work that was done to make Phoenix and Hive work well together
here: https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/74 and here:
https://github.com/nmaillard/Phoenix-Hive

The pull is out of date, but could likely be revived - just needs an owner
and needs to be brought over the finish line.

Thanks,
James