From Li Gao <g...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix table stats query performance issue
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 04:43:27 GMT
Per a separate thread with suggestions from James, we modified the queries
to split into separate individual queries and the response time seems
improving.

select id from pk.tests order by id limit 1; -- query for min id
select id from pk.tests order by id desc limit 1; -- query for max id

The latest chart for the 2nd query response time is attached with slow
growing table over 6 hours period.

Thanks a lot to James' suggestion. Just want to share it with the community
in case you encounter the similar situation as us.

Thanks,
Li