From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject Re: Spark on hbase using Phoenix in secure cluster
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 19:57:47 GMT
I have no idea what the right way to solve it is, but this is a Kerberos
error: the cluster is expecting you to have a Kerberos ticket-granting
ticket ('tgt') but you haven't got one.

Its suggestion of using 'kinit' is pointing you towards a way of getting
such a ticket: 'kinit' is the Linux command for starting a Kerberos
session and retrieving a ticket. But to use it, you need to have the
right Kerberos config on the client.

James