Thanks for filing the JIRA, Noam. I can see the value in having these. FWIW, the reason we didn't implement these with the others is because they require using a calendar object, but since we're using Joda time now, perhaps this isn't such a big deal.

Another option would be for you to write a UDF[1].

    James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/udf.html