From: Josh Mahonin [mailto:jmahonin@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 November 2015 15:13
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: PhoenixConfigurationUtil.CURRENT_SCN_VALUE for phoenix-spark plugin does not work

Hi Diego,

It's sadly not documented, but the 'saveToPhoenix' method is able to take in a Hadoop 'Configuration' object as well. I haven't tested it, but in theory any custom config parameters should trickle down to the Hadoop Input/Output formats in this way.

Can you try invoke 'saveToPhoenix' using something like:

  .saveToPhoenix(tableName, cols, conf, zkUrl = Some(url))

Or, assuming 'hbase.zookeeper.quorum' is set in the config, you should be able to just use

  .saveToPhoenix(tableName, cols, conf)

ref: https://github.com/apache/phoenix/blob/master/phoenix-spark/src/main/scala/org/apache/phoenix/spark/ProductRDDFunctions.scala#L26-L28

Please let us know if that works for you, and if it doesn't please file a JIRA ticket.

Thanks,

Josh