Hi,

I have created a HBase table, and local index through Phoenix.

Indexed column is returning results when data is added through Phoenix upsert . But not returing results data is added through HBase client PUT.

Can you please tell me if this is a known issue and suggest work around.

Thank you,

Bharathi.

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail, and destroy the original message. Thank You.