From Stephen Wilcoxon <wilco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunc () on date questions
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:06:35 GMT
I think he's asking for trunc() to support the higher levels (not just ways
to retrieve the higher level parts).  Although, it's a little unclear to me
exactly what the expected behavior is for a date(time) truncated to say
month is (yyyy-mm-01, yyyy-mm-<last day>, or something else).  I suspect it
likely varies by implementation since (date_)trunc is not a standard
function.