From Naor David <tro...@gmail.com>
Subject Upserting values causes slow select queries
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:08:33 GMT
Hello,

I am using Phoenix 4.3.0 on CDH5.4 Cluster.
I have a daily batch process that upserts values to an entire Pheonix table
(there are no new records in each run, only updated values to all columns
on each row).
We have noticed that after 10-20 full runs, SELECT queries that contains
WHERE clauses take long time to execute (from ~0.5s to ~7s).
We dropped and created the table on the next run and the problem was solved.

Is there any connection to the fact that all rows are being UPSERTED?

Thanks,
David