From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-1.1-client.jar in maven?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:22:23 GMT
Yes, I was looking for the jars in both these maven repositories but
they are mostly the same AFAICT and neither have the jar i'm looking
for. The link you sent are linux package repositories?

I wanted to avoid to manually deploy the jar file in our Maven
repository, but that might be the only option?

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.phoenix%22
http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/phoenix/